4.03.2012

starburst mirror.


Ah yes, the starburst mirror.  It seems like owning a starburst something (mirror, clock, whatever) is a requirement of owning a mid-century house.  And I'm okay with that.

I've been on the hunt for a good starburst for a while now.  Pretty much since we bought the house - so over a year.  I disliked everything we found in our price range and refused to spend hundreds of dollars on one.

And then this came around.  I saw it on some random blog on Tuesday.  I saw it again Wednesday on Retro Ranch Revamp's blog.  I held strong.  We have some big projects in mind and I didn't want to spend our house budget on decorative items.  By Friday I caved.  It only cost $35!  And I love it!  And I have no willpower.  

If you're interested in it, you can get all the details here.  It's the Wales Circle Mirror from the Martha Stewart Living Collection at Home Depot.



No comments:

Post a Comment